Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 6 of My New Workout Program

I can't believe that this is how far I have come in just five weeks. This is crazy to me. I did a 21 day cleanse that removes all toxins from your body and got the same results but it wasn't permanent. As of right now I am only 6lbs down from my 'stuck' weight. However my measurements are almost on point to where they were with the cleanse, which means this is a healthier, lasting result I can count on. I will only go forward from here as I started a more intense version of the program I've been doing this morning. I honestly don't care that I weigh 154lbs right now because I have NEVER looked this good and it seriously makes me want to cry tears of joy every day I look in the mirror. You should definitely focus on inches vs weight because if I was just focusing on weight right now, I would be in a very bad place mentally. Take pictures and keep track of your inches. I was literally laughing out loud as I was reading the measuring tape this morning. This wasn't easy ladies. This is the hardest I have ever worked for my PCOS but it is absolutely worth it. If I can look this good after just five weeks, you bet your buns I'm saying, "bon voyage," to anything processed. Nothing tastes as good as looking sexy feels. At first I kept saying this to myself to keep me motivated but now that I take my measurements and pictures once a week to keep track of my progress, I don't have to remind myself to eat healthy because it's becoming a good habit already. No reminders needed.

Stay strong ladies and find what works for you. There's absolutely no reason why you can't have pictures like these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment