Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 2 of Cleanse Reflection

Going into week three of the cleanse now and I'm noticing some amazing differences, even bigger differences than I have in the past. I've always known that cleansing lowers your testosterone levels, hence why the weight tends to go in the areas that men typically gain it I would imagine. That being said, I've noticed a significant decrease in my facial hair growth as well as a decrease in hair loss on top of my head. This is something that has hardly ever slowed since I began losing it. I literally just got choked up on the phone expressing this to my mother. This is something I have been dreaming about for no less than nine years. It's absolutely unbelievable to me. My skin has also been unbelievable as well. I've noticed a huge difference in my face. 



My upper arms are incredibly soft. I'm actually sure my coworkers think I'm a creep because I definitely just took my arm out of my blazer and started caressing my arm. Ew, I even sound creepy just writing it! Haha. The healing capabilities of my pimples has also decreased from seven days to just two. I honestly am shocked by the improvements and can't wait to see where I am a few months from now.

Overall, as of this morning, I am down a total of 10lbs (4lbs for round two). On average I'm losing 5lbs per week therefore I'm hoping I get down to 145lbs by the end of this cleanse. I'll also be quite excited to see how many inches I've lost come next Monday. Post cleanse I hope to continue eating the way I have and perhaps incorporating some seafood. I plan to only eat meat and have cheat meals when eating out and eating Clean/Pescatarian the remainder of the time all the while tracking it via Weight Watchers. I also plan to continue doing double T25 workouts, riding my bike on the weekends and starting to train for a half marathon that I hope to do in November. Hoping this is the beginning of the next part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment