Saturday, September 24, 2011

SUCCESS!

Weight: 160 (Total weight loss of 5 lbs)
Size: Lost 2"
Status: Concrete is dry mannnn

Sorry I've been MIA for a good 15 days but life's been a little crazy. Got a new position at work, I've been trying to save money to pay off some credit cards (woe is the constant tale of this economic bull), save up to have major work done on my car and eventually move back to Boston and get a little black French Bulldog Terrier named Pepe.

So far, even without really dieting (minus the whole lactose free tune) I've lost 5lbs and 2" in just 3 weeks being back on Metformin (only for a week) and doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for a little less than a month. The fat deposit that you get between your breast and your arm, totally gone (strapless anything will look sexy now), my arms are no longer shameful and actually have definition (YAY!), my back rolls (aka my backside boobs) are disappearing and the cellulite on my buttox and thighs is slowly turning into muscle. All for just a workout that only takes 17 minutes a day! No one can make up an excuse to not take 20 mins out of their day to do something, it's so easy and now that I know it by heart I just do it to music instead of following the video. I'm going to try to stay away from sugar cause I slipped up a little bit and it seemed to make the dark spots around my neck return even with the Metformin, so I'm trying to stick to the low carb, low sugar, high protein, lactose free diet. So basically anything from the ground and all whole wheat if I'm having carbs. I'll keep you all updated and let you know how I do. If I stick to the diet for once, combined with the Metformin and how well I'm doing with the exercise, I could be skinny by my birthday (October 30th)! Once it becomes more noticeable, I'll be sure to post pictures, of both the weight loss AND my skin. The lactose free does seem to be working but the best thing I've discovered in the last couple of weeks is this makeupalley.com. I've already found one fantastic trick for a toner and it's completely annihilated my black heads. I do half Apple Cider Vinegar and half water in a small measuring cup for measuring medicine (aka a shot glass size) and doing it twice a day, my skin's never looked better! The website rates all kinds of stuff, discovered it thanks to my fantastic friend/hairdresser Miss Jessica, and I've already discovered two things I love from it (the other being MAC's mascara Primer... loveeee). If you suffer from bad skin, it's definitely a great place to get ideas for what to buy. It's all consumer reviewed. Check it out! That's all for now ladies, fearless leader signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment