Sunday, June 15, 2014

Get Your Teeth Looking Their Best

People are always telling me how nice my teeth are and asking me what I do, therefore I thought I would share my regiment.

Step 1: I combine baking soda + Tom's fluoride free tooth paste + water and I use that as my tooth paste and brush with my sonicare tooth brush for two minutes. Once I rinse, I floss with Tom's fluoride free floss.



Step 2: I then mix 1 part Tom's fluoride and alcohol free mouth wash with 1 part hydrogen peroxide (active ingredient in whitening strips) and swish anywhere from 30 seconds to one minute. I find the peroxide not only helps to whiten my teeth but if I have any kind of canker sore or cut, it helps to clean it out and heal.


Step 3: I oil pull with organic coconut oil for 20 minutes. I break off a little piece and swish it around my mouth. No need to melt it if it's in solid form as it melts quite quickly from the heat of your mouth.


I try to do this every day but it's not necessary and I think once a day at most is good enough. You should notice a difference within a few days and be on your way to getting your best smile. Nothing makes you feel better than being able to flash a mouth full of pearly whites.





No comments:

Post a Comment