Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cleanse Day 3

Had a decent day yesterday. Woke up feeling great! Amazing what a difference two days can make. 


I left my Shakeology at home yesterday morning and replaced it with a Naked Blue Machine smoothie. I more or less swapped dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner but I have to admit it had a negative affect on me for the day. After lunch, around one-thirty, I started to get Vertigo that put me into an almost narcoleptic state if you will. I ended up having to leave work around three instead of five therefore I've certainly learned my lesson! DO NOT SKIP THE SHAKEO! Feeling much better today and hoping that as long as I stay on track with my previous schedule, I'll be just fine. I still have a breakout on the right side of my forehead but other than that, my face is really improving. It may just be because I'm more mindful of how much I exfoliate in the morning but my skin is definitely improving as well, especially my arms. The keratosis pelaris seems to love the cleanse. Looking forward to seeing how I feel by the end of day four.

No comments:

Post a Comment