Sunday, November 3, 2013

PCOS Periods + Clean Eating

I have been on birth control for twelve years now and three months ago decided to take a break. I've always been scared to because my face explodes the moment I come off of it (which it did, but that's my own fault as I have not been eating as Clean as I should) and my periods were never regular (which they now are). Thanks to the healing powers of Clean eating, I had the strength to once again try to come off of birth control. I have been tracking it and every 34 days for the last three months I have had a cycle like clockwork. My energy levels used to be so depleted during it and now they're not. Not to mention my cravings aren't ravenous anymore either. All and all it's a much more pleasurable experience than I remember. I will admit that the cramps were excruciating for an hour here or there but I blame myself for that as I snuck some gluten for my birthday this year. Staring today (Sunday, November 3, 2013) I am making a pact with myself that between now and Thanksgiving, I am going to be absolutely perfect in my clean eating. Starting with Cleansing, today. I'll be tracking my progress and taking pictures as I go so I can share my results. I'm excited to feel even better during my next cycle. Keep on trekking cysters!

No comments:

Post a Comment